It’s that time of year again. I’m sure your stack of mail is getting quite high with all the wish lists from boys and girls around the world, and I know that your schedule is tight considering how close to Christmas it is now.
Despite all that sits on your shoulders and the responsibilities you have, your customer service has always been amazing. You always hear what your recipients want and then you give it to them. I guess your spy-network helps you with that.
Anyway, I know it’s out of the ordinary for someone my age to be writing to you, but I’m still a believer and I know that those who ask shall receive; so here is my Christmas wish list.
- I want to give my customers great customer service; not just good, but superior.
- I want to give them options that go beyond phone calls and “Press 1 if…” responses.
- I want to give them the ability to look for answers whenever they want to, not when it is convenient for me, but when it is convenient for them.
- I want them to be able to converse with other customers about problems and solutions.
- I also want to be able to work with multiple customers all at the same time.
- Finally, I want to be able to work with customer information and track incidents without having to constantly update my page.
Give my regards to the elves and the missus. Rub Rudolph’s nose for me too.
Anonymous Business Owner
Dear Anonymous Business Owner:
Why you put anonymous is beyond me. Honestly, I can see you when you’re sleeping and I know when you’re awake.
I looked at your requests and they are all do-able; but you could have saved yourself some time and ink if you had simply asked for PhaseWare’s Customer Service Software.
PS: I like chocolate chip cookies.