- Deploy it your way: The full-featured PhaseWare Tracker Suite can be installed on-site or on the cloud. Whether you purchase our licensed product or opt for the SaaS solution, you will have all the same features and benefits.
- Incident management: Incident management software including customer documentation, SLA tracking, and knowledge base.
- Multichannel service capabilities: Customers can reach out to you whenever they want, however they want, and create a ticket from any channel.
- 360° view of customer: Customer and contact information, incident details, status, and solutions are integrated into a single interface.
- Time tracking and SLA billing: Track ticket duration (open to close) and total time spent on incident.
- Automatic alerts and notifications: Escalations, critical issues, and deadlines alert staff automatically.
- Call reduction: Customer self-service knowledgebase access, ticket submission, crowdsourcing, and peer support through forums and communities deflect routine calls.
- No programmer needed: Easy user-customizable screens, reports, and notifications.
- Audit trails: Everything that happens to a ticket gets logged from end-to-end; whether it's a business rule, comment, status change, or reassignment – you have a complete audit trail for future reference.
As your business grows, so does your volume of support requests. Trying to keep a spreadsheet up-to-date and accurate just adds more administrative work. Using a free solution can limit features, integration, and customization plus it lacks a professional look and feel.
You need to show your customers how much they mean to you by handling their issues promptly, efficiently, and effectively by using professional grade customer service management software.